making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pacific Rim

We watched Pacific Rim a while back. Frankly, I am surprised that my girls enjoyed watching Pacific Rim, as I thought they are a bit too girly to enjoy the movie lol. As a child, I grew up watching Ultraman fighting Kaijus and watching mecha anime such as Macross, Gundam,  Evangelion, Patlabor, Voltron, etc. So I definitely enjoyed watching Pacific Rim with the Jaegers (giant robots controlled by two pilots) fighting the Kaiju (giant monsters). Pacific Rim brings back fond childhood memories for me! :)

Pacific Rim Official Trailer 1 (uploaded by Warner Bros. Pictures)

Pacific Rim Official Main Trailer (uploaded by Warner Bros. Pictures)

Awesome Pacific Rim Main Theme (uploaded by NeoSoundtrack5)
The Pacific Rim soundtrack is awesome too. Can't stop listening to it. :)

No comments: