making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Red Tea

Personally, I love drinking black tea such as Earl Grey lol. But there are some things which are like me: I love travelling and I can have a wild streak lol. Most accurate of all: when I set my mind on something, it is very difficult to discourage me from it. A good friend described me as being a stinger missile, once I locked on to a target, there is no way to shake me off! Lol. :P 

You Are Red Tea
You are open minded, worldly, and a true adventurer. You are curious about the world and the people that live in it.
You have a wild streak, but you are also emotionally stable. You are a good friend to anyone who knows you.

When you get your mind set on something, you are hard to discourage - no matter how crazy your plan might seem.
You adjust easily and seem immune from the culture shock others experience. Like red tea, you fit in anywhere.

No comments: