making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 19 December 2013

Crazy Christmas: Ting Tong Belles

It was a last minute decision and my colleagues and I were lucky to get tickets for tonight's Crazy Christmas: Ting Tong Belles, Esplanade Theatre at very short notice, such as this afternoon. :P We arrived at 7pm and we walked around Esplanade. It has been a long time since I was at the Esplanade. I think I last went there due to some field trip when I was teaching in SCGS.
When the doors opened at 7:30pm, we were seated. At 8pm, the show started. Time flies when you are enjoying yourself! There was so much laughing that my throat was really sore and wished that I had lozenges on hand. I particularly loved the XXX factor segment with Singapore's own Beyonce Hou Say, Se Ki Na and Lady MaMa, the Korean band Girls Re-Generation segment, The Three Wisemen segment, Dr Teo Chew Moi TCM moments, Cat Klaus segment and finally, Kumar's segment! I only wish the whole show was longer. One and a half hour seemed much, much too short! At the end of tonight's show, everyone involved in the production of the show were given thanks for their wonderful work. 
Crazy Christmas: Ting Tong Belles is one crazy show full of fun, singing and laughter! :D I haven't laughed that much in a long time.   

No comments: