making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

On the last day of 2013, I had Big Brunch Breakfast at Revolution Cafe, hoping it will inspire me to have revolutionary thoughts and resolutions for the new year. :P 
My Babycino with HUGE marshmallow - Sugar overload :)
Sour dough bread, scrambled eggs, bacon and sauteed mushroom - Food for the body, soul and thoughts lol
Nope, no revolutionary thoughts and resolutions yet but had very happy and sated thoughts after the brunch. :)
I was invited by my neighbour (former) and friend for New Year's Eve dinner at her house. It was an amazing meal with lots of home-cooked goodness - both main courses (beef, ham, chicken, vegetable curry, salad) and desserts (brandy fruitcake, summer pudding, chocolate cake)! The company was great too. Although it is the first time I met majority of the guests, it was a fun group to hang out with. :) I also managed to hang out with my friend's three lovely cats! :)
It is a really great end to 2013! Farewell, 2013.

No comments: