making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 20 January 2014

2014 Chinese Zodiac Animal Forecast

One of my favourite things to do before Chinese New Year is to find out what my Chinese zodiac animal forecast as well as that of my daughters', my parents', my brother's, my sis-in-law's and my nephews' forecasts are for the Chinese New Year. Most of the shopping malls in Singapore would have the Chinese zodiac animals' forecast for the coming year of the Horse. I have been to three shopping malls near my workplace during lunch time and so far, some zodiac animals have excellent forecasts, some have bad ones, and some are mixed. I endeavoured to look for good/ excellent forecast for all the Chinese zodiac animals, if possible. I found it! :) 

2014 Animal Horoscope Forecast

Each zodiac animal forecast is positive and with a thing or two to watch out for. Some may say "How can all the zodiac animal forecasts be so good?!". Well, all I can say is - Isn't it better to start the new year on a positive note and with hope?! :)

No comments: