making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy 12th Birthday, Marieann!

First day of school! It is also my elder daughter, Marieann's 12th birthday!
 

Happy Birthday, Marieann. I wish for all your dreams and aspirations to come true in 2014!
 

This is a crucial year in your primary school years. I may seem "cruel and mean" at times (at most times, in fact) in expecting you to do your job as a student, mainly to pay attention in your studies, do your school work and tuition work with care, ask for help when you need clarification, revise your work and do your best. It is only because I have your interest at heart, I want success for you and most of all, I love you dearly! Happy Birthday. Love you always.

Updated 10pm, 2 January 2014
We celebrated Marieann's birthday with a simple mango cake in the night. :)  
As it is her birthday today, I allowed her to go to bed 30 minutes later than usual at 10:30pm. :)

No comments: