making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 19 January 2014

Waiting Time

During the time when we didn't have the FDW, I would prepare breakfast for the girls and then wait with them at the lobby for their school bus to pick them up at 6:40am. However now that we have a FDW, the girls still wanted me to bring them downstairs and wait with them for the school bus. I realised that the girls actually valued that "waiting time" with me. Although we only had 10-15 minutes together, the girls treasured the fact that I was spending time with them. 
I do spend time with them after work but mostly in supervising their homework, nagging or scolding them about their homework and/ studies. I guess the "waiting time" in the morning was really just spending time with them - no scolding and no nagging. 
I shall try to nag and scold my girls LESS. :(

No comments: