making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 24 February 2014

My Path is ...

Freeing! This is so me lol.
Your Path is Freeing
You are the type of person who needs a ton of space. You need the freedom to do things your own way.
You prefer a path that you carve yourself, especially one with infinite possibilities and routes. You don't want to feel constrained.

You are highly independent and even rebellious, but you don't like confrontation. You're more likely to passively resist someone or something.
You hate to be rushed, and you prefer to take the time to savor life. You're too busy enjoying life to draw attention to yourself.
The Archway Test

I do need some space and freedom to do things my own way. I need my independence. I will be passively  rebellious when constrained because I dislike outright confrontation. However the day that I do confront you, it will be ugly, very ugly. 
Unfortunately, I am feeling constrained and restricted at work now. :(

No comments: