making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 28 February 2014

Parent Volunteer

My girls have been asking me if I could be a parent volunteer at SCGS since they were in Primary 1. However the nature of my work doesn't really permit me to be a regular parent volunteer so I never became one. 
Recently, Marieann has been asking me again if I could be the parent volunteer for her school field trip to the Singapore Science Centre. This will be her last year in SCGS Primary. I guess it will be a good memory for Marieann that I was with her on one of her school field trips. So I agreed to her request. 
Marieann was very happy when she confirmed with me today that I will be the parent volunteer for her Science Centre field trip. It seems her form teacher (my former colleague) was glad too. I told Marieann that she better hope that I don't lapse into "teacher" mode and start scolding the girls when they misbehave at the Science Centre. Marieann had a most horrified look, probably half regretting asking me to go! LOL. :P

No comments: