making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 1 March 2014

Happy 10th Birthday, Juliane!

Happy Birthday, Juliane!!! May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2014! 
Although this year I may seem to be paying more attention to your sister (PSLE this year!), it doesn't mean that I care less about you! You are equally important to me. I will find other ways to keep you on task, don't worry lol. Happy Birthday, Juliane. I love you dearly!
Love always, your mother (or as you always like to call me, Dr Wong haha)

After Juliane completed her homework (sorry, she still needed to complete her homework as they won't be completed on their own), I brought Juliane for an ice cream treat at Brunetti, Tanglin Mall in the late afternoon. Marieann was supposed to come with us but she was more interested in taking her nap lol.
Juliane cut her birthday cake (her favourite Black Forest Cake) after dinner. It was quite funny as we were taking so many photos that the small candles were burned really low, close to the candle holders (next time, I will ask for the big candles!). Juliane managed to make a wish and blow out the candles before the whole cake was on fire lol. :P 

No comments: