making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 27 March 2014

Manga

I first came into contact with manga when I was in lower primary. My Taiwanese cousins introduced me to them when I visited them during my annual trips to Taiwan. :) I remember my cousins used to rent/ borrow stacks of manga for me to read whenever I went back to Taiwan and I would read them secretly as my mother didn't approve of me reading manga, usually about teen love lol. :P (It was through reading manga that I am able to read traditional Chinese characters and still can! :D) Reading manga was one of the highlights for me when I went back to Taiwan. Sadly, I stopped reading manga when I was in my late teens as my trips back to Taiwan became less frequent due to schooling. 
However, of late, I have started reading manga again and rediscovering the joy and love of my childhood. :) 

No comments: