making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 23 April 2014

What School Era are You?

What can I say? Lol. 
My mother believes that education is the greatest treasure one can have. I think that belief has rubbed off on me. I continued on after my BA with a PGDE, a MA and a PhD. 
 
You Are Grad School
You are brilliant, studious, and even a little bit eccentric. You're willing to live life on your own terms.
You believe in education, and you want as much of it as you can get. No one can take your education away from you.


You are a geek at heart, and you love learning. You'd like to get paid to study and teach, even if those jobs are hard to come by.
And even if you can't work in academia, you'll always be an academic at heart. You love the idea of required reading.

No comments: