making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 12 May 2014

Curbside Cafe & Wine Bar

I am always on a lookout for a good cafe where there's good food and drinks and more importantly, I can work. When my primary school student, Sam opened up Curbside Cafe & Wine Bar at Nucleos, I knew I have hit jackpot when I visited Curbside on Mother's Day. :)
The location is quiet, lots of natural lighting, nice big tables, power points around, and free wifi! All perfect for working. :) Food wise, the menu selection is not huge but my favourites are on it so no complaints from me lol. I love milkshakes and smoothies which are on the drink menu. More than enough for me. :)
As I worked, I ordered the Mother's Day special - French Toast with Summer Berries and Orange Yoghurt. I love french toast and the pairing with yoghurt was unique and tasty. For dinner, (yes, I worked till 8+pm) I had Mac & Cheese which was recommended by Sam. It was really yummy. 
Mother's Day special - French Toast with berries and orange yoghurt with a Mixed Berries Smoothie
Mac & Cheese - really delicious and one is not enough!
My student, Sam and I (Yes, she remembers me lol)
Well done, Sam. Keep it up! Congrats too upon achieving your dream. I will be back soon. :)

No comments: