making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 10 May 2014

Downtime

I have been working late nights for the past two nights for work. I decided to take some downtime today to spend with my younger daughter, Juliane as she had some situation in school recently. Maybe I haven't paid her enough attention as it is Marieann's PSLE year or maybe I have been tougher on her as I think she is not  maximising her potential. Since Marieann would be out with her friends, it would be a good opportunity to spend some alone time with Juliane.
We decided to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2 at 6:40pm, Shaw Lido. Before that, we had an early dinner at Watami, Ion and a little walk-around before the movie. We both enjoyed watching the movie and even managed to catch the X-men Days of Future Past clip during the credit roll. :) For those who are still thinking about catching Spiderman 2, I would suggest watching it in 3D! :) It is an enjoyable movie for both the young and old. 

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - Official trailer 3 (uploaded by Mega Trailers)

As we had an early dinner, we were a little hungry when the movie ended at 9:15pm. We bought some food from the Isetan supermarket as well as from the Korean supermarket at Far East Plaza before we went home by bus. The queue at the taxi stand was too long lol. 
Although it was only 5 hours, we did spend some quality time together. Soon, it will be the June holidays. I shall endeavour to spend some quality time with both girls.

No comments: