making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 30 May 2014

Retreat 2014

Our organisation had a whole day planning retreat at The Elizabeth Hotel. For the first time, I am a member of the retreat committee. There were lots of planning involved in the days leading up to the retreat which happened to coincide with my pilot study data collection this week and there were lots of prep work for the pilot study too. You can imagine how flat out I was. Thank goodness my fellow committee members were understanding. :)
I was the facilitator and presenter for one of the break-out sessions as well as the photographer for the retreat. It was a fun experience. I enjoyed today's retreat as I felt that our retreat objectives were achieved and it has been a productive day. :) 
Me hard at work lol
Lunch at Modesto's
Option of Main Course: Penne Alfredo
Option of Main Course: Seafood Fried Rice
A group photo to remember this retreat :)

No comments: