making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 4 July 2014

Australian Food

Thought I would take this blogthing quiz "What Australian Food are You?" and see what I get. :) Meat pie?! I don't even take all that much meat pie when I was in Australia lol.There was a nasty rumour about meat pies during my time as a uni student in Australia so I kept away from it haha.
You Are a Meat Pie
You are a down to earth and very traditionally minded person. You pride yourself on being practical.
You are a good person, and you always act as ethically as possible. You are not overly sweet, and you let your actions speak for themselves.

You like to help out as much as you can, and you are concerned about world causes. You believe in making things better.
You may seem a bit flaky to those who don't know you well, but you are true and loyal deep down.

No comments: