making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 July 2014

Butterfly & Moth

Do you know the difference between a butterfly and a moth? The easiest difference to spot is when they are at rest - a butterfly holds its wings vertically when at rest and a moth holds its wings flat against its body when at rest. There are other differences such as their colour (butterfly usually colourful and moth usually dull) and their antennae.
By the way, that came about because of the blogthings quiz I took lol.
You Are Pieris Celestina
You are very perceptive and observant. You rely on your own senses to determine what's going on.
You integrate information well, and you have a strong intuition that is very rare. Your inner voice is often right.
My sixth sense helps me often in my counselling and in other aspects of life. I often regret it when I chose to ignore my inner voice. :(


You value harmony and will do what you can to make sure everyone gets along. And you are always in favor of personal growth.
You focus on dreams and believe in possibilities. You refuse to accept limitations and will do what you can to eliminate them.

No comments: