making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 24 July 2014

Kumquat

As the research assistants have to use their voices intensively during data collection, I have been thinking about what I could get for them as care for their throats, short of getting lozenges. I wanted something more natural and less chemical. My father found it for me. He bought home a bag of kumquats and told me that it is good for the throat. I didn't really believe him but true enough when I took one, it does seem to soothe my throat. I started to research about kumquat. True enough, not just for sore throats, there are heaps of other health benefits too of eating kumquat. :) Research has shown that kumquat has got expectorant as well as antitussive qualities, each of which lead to the cure of a sore throat. :) :)
Click here to read more about the benefits of eating kumquat.

No comments: