making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 4 August 2014

Convocation 2014

Today I attended the convocation of 6 colleagues/ friends' convocation at NTU. I feel so proud as I have known four of them since 2004 (10 years!!) and we all started doing our PhDs around the same time in 2005/ 2006. However, I graduated with my PhD 2 years earlier in 2012. :P Otherwise it would have been wonderful to have a photo of all of us wearing our PhD gowns, hoods and bonnets! :) 
Seeing my friends in the auditorium brings back fond memories for me. It is hard to believe that I was in their shoes two years ago. I could relive and relish that proud moment now as it was a blur for me then lol. 
Congrats to Drs Dennis Kwek, Melvin Chan, Tan Teck Kiang, Redzuan, Zhang Limei and Lee Ai Noi. :)
The four amigos that I have known since 2004! :)
We were all in the same project 2004-2007/2008

No comments: