making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 17 August 2014

Good Luck, Marieann!

Marieann starts her Prelims next week. I am really anxious for her as she was sick last week and didn't put in much revision. Sigh. 
I chanced upon Ang Ku Kueh Girl when I went to BBC to get past year Math and English papers for Marieann. She was quick to agree when I asked if she wanted me to get them for her to practise on! Knowing that Marieann found Ang Ku Kueh Girl really adorable, I bought a journal book and a card for her. Unfortunately, the Ang Ku Kueh Girl tote bag is out of stock and so is the Png Kueh girl tote bag which Juliane likes. :(
Ang ku kueh symbolises blessings for good fortune and longevity so it is pretty apt for me to use Ang Ku Kueh Girl to wish Marieann good fortune and good luck for her coming Prelims and PSLE.
Writing a note of encouragement to Marieann at my former student's cafe, Curbside
Good Luck, Marieann for your coming Prelims. I believe in you!

No comments: