making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Nightmare II

Marieann has been given two days of medical leave so that she will have sufficient rest and recover in time for the PSLE orals this Thursday and Friday. My family doctor is pulling out all the stops and has given her antibotics (which he usually doesn't) plus the flu medications. He really wants her to be well by Thursday! :)
I have been keeping in touch with her form teacher too (who is my former colleague) on the things that Marieann needs to know/ do for her PSLE Orals. 
I am very grateful for the support given by her form teacher, my friends and colleagues as well as my former students who have been sending us well wishes and encouraging words. Thank you!! It is greatly appreciated!

No comments: