making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 22 August 2014

The Cat Cafe Singapore

I finally had the chance to visit a cat cafe in Singapore. :) I visited one in Hong Kong back in 2008, called Cat Store cafe and loved it. :) At the moment, I think there are four cat cafes in Singapore. I visited The Cat Cafe near Bugis Junction. I was very lucky to get the second last table at the cafe when I arrived at 7+pm. :) I was really thrilled to see so many cats roaming freely in the cafe and I saw a grey tabby that reminds me of my late grey tabby, Starbuck Ngeow. :) 
I am drawn to the grey tabby, Elly. I took a selfie with Elly. :) Elly eventually warmed up and cozied up to me and even slept in my laps. :) My late tabby was never a lap cat so it was a really great experience for me. It made me feel like getting a cat again... :P
Elly settled in and snuggled up in my laps to nap :)
Aww, so adorable
Elly is really sleeping! :P
What a position to sleep in lol
I enjoyed my time with Elly at The Cat Cafe and Elly's snuggling brought me some measure of comfort and peace. I hope the girls can experience this for themselves. I will bring the girls here in the future. :)

No comments: