making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Park & Cafe

I was in Bedok last week. 
It was the first time I saw the Bedok Reservoir and Park. 
I went to To-gather cafe for a quick dinner. It was crowded and I could understand why. The food is value for money and delicious too. The decor is country style, very homely and cosy.
Iced Mango Latte and Passionfruit Breezer
Pork Cordon Bleu
Grilled Pandan Chicken Chop
Mains: 
Grilled Pandan Chicken Chop ($8.90) was tender, the coconut sauce was fragrant but not overpowering and the pineapple salsa gave it a tangy and refreshing twist :) 
Pork Cordon Bleu ($10.90) was juicy and the portion was just right. 
Drinks:
The iced mango latte ($4.90) was really good! I think I can make something like that at home. :)

No comments: