making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Potato Chips

I enjoy my occasional bag of chips. Ok, my frequent bag of chips lol. Classic flavours I enjoy are Sour Cream & Onion and BBQ. I also like hunting for the more unusual flavours such as Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream, Lime & Black Pepper, Honey Soy Chicken, Maple Bacon, Sweet Onion, etc. I cannot stop when I am talking about chips haha. 
Accurate results from Blogthings quiz and I do like onion flavoured chips. :)

You Are an Onion Chip
You are a true friend, and very loyal to those around you. You can be counted on.
You are steady and stable, but you aren't boring. You have that little zing that everyone is looking for.

You are more of a follower than a leader, but you never blend in. People like to have you around.
In the right company, you really shine. You are shy at first, but you open up when you're a part of the group.

No comments: