making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 24 September 2014

She is My Daughter! :)

During last weekend, Marieann came to me excitedly and pulled me from the living room into their grandparents' room to watch a programme. 

Marieann: Mama, there's this really nice show on tv and you will like it. 
Me: Really? 
Marieann: Yes, got strange strange things. But it is a very old show. 
Me: Err, ok. 

When I saw the programme, I couldn't help but had a HUGE smile on my face. She's watching...
(Source: legendarium.mymiddleearth.com)
The X Files! Haha. It remains one of my all-time favourite sci-fi shows on tv! :)

Mareiann: Mama, you know this show?
Me: OF COURSE! The X-Files, Agent Fox Mulder and Agent Dana Scully! :)

Marieann is my daughter! Trust her to have similar interests as I do - mystery, sci-fi, horror, supernatural, thriller. Since that weekend, we have been watching The X-Files together and discussing about the episodes lol. :P 
(Source: figaro-pravda.blogspot.com)

No comments: