making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 6 September 2014

STGCC 2014

STGCC is one of my favourite annual events to attend. I usually go on the first day of STGCC. This is my third year going to STGCC and it still appeals to me greatly. Guess I am a geek lol. This year is extra special because I caught up with my ex-students. :) 
To me, STGCC is about three things - cosplayers, toys and shopping lol. Not necessary in that order. :P 
Cosplayers
One of my fav - Winter Soldier helping his buddy, Captain America take a photo! :)
Oh look, Elsa and Jack Frost behind. :P
Old time fav - Star Wars
Star Wars - the good, the bad and I
Cosplay of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
One of my fav! Groot and Rocket!
The Force is strong with this one lol :)
The sisters - Elsa and Anna
One of my fav!
One of my fav! Star Trek! This is the first Star Trek cosplay I have seen at STGCC! Keep it up!!
Mary Jane cosplay
Cosplay of Amy Pond from Dr Who - this my girls' fav! :)
One of my fav! Sailor Moon villains! Glamorous!
My student and I :)
Feeling honoured! Surronded by glam Sailor Moon villains! :P
My student and I :)
One of my fav! Jack Frosts sitting in a row. Lol :P
Toys
TMNT :)
Stalls/ Artists/ Art Works
One of my fav artists - Mari
Amazing art work - it developed throughout the day by talented artists
One of my fav artists - Sonny Liew signing Adventure Time postcards for my girls :)
Stephanie Ho and her autographed book for my girls - The Adventures of Fatman & Superchub
Loot/ Goodies of the Day
Part of my loot from STGCC 2014 Day 1
Autographed postcards by Sonny Liew for my girls and myself
Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary MyStamp Collection with free tote bag and lanyard (top row) and Special Hello Kitty and Friends with free laptop bag (bottom row)
As usual, I enjoyed myself totally at STGCC 2014! :) I met up with my ex-students, caught sight of some awesome cosplayers, and bought some wonderful goodies. Unfortunately, I could only make time to go for one day. Maybe STGCC 2015 I will go for both days. 

No comments: