making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 12 October 2014

Jetsetting Style

My girls and I will off to our short holiday break next month. Here is my jetsetting style. :)
You Are a Shopping Jetsetter
You love to travel to amazing places, and you like to take a bit of those places home with you.
You love to shop, and you especially love doing it internationally. You are great at finding unique items.

You aren't always a luxury shopper, but you don't mind a nice boutique. You enjoy the finer things.
You're just as comfortable at a foreign flea market as a high end store. You love hunting for the perfect treasure!
The results are absolutely true of me. Yes, I love shopping especially when I am in a foreign country! :) The girls better start building up their leg muscles for our holiday trip next month. Haha :P  

No comments: