making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 26 October 2014

My Birthday Celebration II

Today is the second part of my long weekend birthday celebration. It was buffet brunch with the family at mezza9, Hyatt Hotel. There are different kitchens at mezza9 such as steam basket, grill, deli counter, wok, seafood, thai, yakitori, sushi, and patisserie counter. It has been a long while since I last had buffet but I ate in moderation lol. :)
Loved the chicken pate on bread, cold cuts, salad and seafood :)
Beijing duck wrap was delicious
Enjoyed the grilled pork and meatloaf with apple sauce
Marieann's desserts
The plum tart was good and not sweet! :)
Just couldn't resist: salted caramel and yoghurt ice cream
My girls and I
I really enjoyed my birthday brunch with my family. :)

No comments: