making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 30 October 2014

Trick or Treat

My daughters came to me worried when I came home from work. They said someone left a notice at the entrance of our block announcing that it is Halloween tomorrow and ready or not, it is trick or treat. 

Girls: "Would the children play a trick on us if we don't have treats/ sweets for them?"
Me: "Well, I guess if we don't celebrate Halloween (no decorations on the door, etc), the children wouldn't come to our unit." 
Girls: "Hmm... We better stay in the bedroom after 7pm."
Me: "Why?"
Girls: "So when the children come, they would think that no one is at home as the living room is in darkness."  

To my credit, I didn't laugh at them. They are problem-solving a potential issue for them. :)

No comments: