making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 2 October 2014

Unforgettable Cavalia

I got my girls and myself a special treat - to watch Cavalia! 
Cavalia is a Children's Day present for the girls, a post-PSLE reward for Marieann and a de-stressing treat for myself. However, Marieann was running a low-grade fever. :( I decided to let her rest and it was just Juliane and I going to the show tonight.
We arrived just before 7pm, took a few photos and launched straight into shopping of Cavalia merchandise before our show at 7:30pm haha. :P 
Just before we entered the big tent for the Cavalia show
From the moment Cavalia started till it ended, it was pure magic! :) The acrobatics, the aerial stunts, the music, the horses all integrated seamlessly together to bring forth a breathtakingly beautiful, haunting, and dreamlike show. My jaws dropped in awe when the horses first appeared. They are so beautiful! :) 
Show about to start soon :)
The end of the show. No photography during the show. 
The area between the performance tent and the shopping tent
Getting the performers to autograph on my Cavalia programme
Beautiful photos of horses surrounding the big tent
I went a little crazy with my shopping haha. Spent about S$250 :P
I definitely won't forget Cavalia anytime soon. In fact, it brought back my childhood memories of circus and animals and also my first horse ride. :) I thought I enjoyed Cavalia a lot more than Juliane did lol. I doubt the children nowadays know how to appreciate such shows. 
PS. I also had a pleasant surprise at Cavalia, I met my friend and former colleague, Yee Zher and his lovely family. His son is 

No comments: