making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 20 October 2014

What Recipe should I make?

What should I make?
You Should Make Spaghetti Carbonara
You are a good cook, possibly a much better cook than you realize. You are a natural foodie.
You don't like to make anything too complex in the kitchen, but you are always ready to take a few risks.

You are all about using high quality ingredients and executing well. Simple food can be the best if done right.
When you get stuck in a kitchen rut, you go back to basics. You can make a meal out of anything.
Interesting quiz and accurate results. I used to cook when I was studying in Australia. Cooking, besides being a necessity, was also a source of relaxation for me. :) However now being at home where there are two fantastic cooks (my parents!), I didn't need to cook at all! :P 

No comments: