making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 2 Penang 2014: B) Penang Street Art I & Georgetown Shops

Here are some of the Penang street art and wrought-iron caricatures we saw in Georgetown on Day 2 Penang 2014. :)
First one found! :)
Before: Brilliant unintended hilarious effect
After: Intended boring effect lol
Above is the "Old Motorcycle" street art photo with brilliant unintended effect lol. I was scolding my girls for taking so long to take my photo when they happened to click the shutter just as a car passed by. The unintended effect looked like I was a passenger on the bike, scolding and gesturing at the passing car lol. The girls couldn't stop laughing when they reviewed the photo.
Here are some of the more interesting shops we visited in Georgetown.
14 Living Story
Photo with the talented lady who crafted pretty hand-made earrings
Another interesting shop
Another shop :)

No comments: