making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 28 November 2014

My 1st Sole-Authored Article!

My first sole-authored journal article has been published in an international education journal, Education 3-13! I am over the moon! :) The article, which is based on part of my PhD about students' self-assessment ability, has been published online on 24 November! The acceptance of my manuscript is also the best birthday present thus far as it was accepted for publication on 27 October. :) 

For those of you who are interested in assessment, here is the link to the abstract of my article: I can assess myself: Singaporean primary students' and teachers' perceptions of students' self-assessment ability
It is still pretty surreal to see my name on a journal article! Lol :P

No comments: