making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Submitted!

I finally decided on the order of the schools after several days of mulling over. I finally submitted Marieann's S1 options via the S1 Internet System just a few minutes ago! :)
However, this afternoon I had a phone call from her school chasing me about Marieann's S1 options submission. 

Admin: You haven't submitted the S1 Option form.
Me: Not yet.
Admin: Do you know the deadline is tomorrow..
Me: Yes 3pm tomorrow. 
Admin: So you know. When are you submitting?
Me: Tonight! I will submit tonight!

I felt like a student who was being chased by the teacher for her homework! :( I know it is good intention on the school's part to make sure parents don't forget to submit the S1 options with the phone call(s) but it was pretty stressful.
Hmm, if I still didn't submit tonight, will the school call me tomorrow? YES I think so. :P

No comments: