making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Volunteer Work II

When I was at work, Marieann called me to ask if she could help out with the Prize-Giving Day rehearsal on Thursday and Prize-Giving Day on Friday. For me, I have no issue with her helping out her teachers and her school. I am proud of her that she is willing to volunteer her time and effort for the school. To me, she is enacting the SCGS school motto of Sincerity, Courage, Generosity and Service.  
I also realised that Marieann will be helping out with the P1 Arts Day in school tomorrow. So for Marieann, she will actually be in school everyday for this whole week even though she is already on holiday! Lol. :)

PS. I wonder if Marieann is doing all these volunteer work just to spend more time in school because she is already missing SCGS? Hmmm...

No comments: