making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 3 December 2014

My "Strong" Sight

I laughed really hard when I saw the results! :D Yes, I often look at things very intensely. But often, that's because I am too lazy to wear my astig glasses lol. :P 
But there are some truth in the assessment. I do have an eye for beauty and often the price can be quite "beautiful" too. :P
Your Strongest Sense is Sight
You are a highly observant person, and you naturally take in the world around you.
You notice every detail, and you have an amazing visual memory. A picture can stay in your mind for decades.

You have an eye for beauty. Even if you aren't artistic enough to create beautiful things, you can appreciate them.
You love color and design. You have an eye for aesthetic details but also for grand panoramas.

No comments: