making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 22 December 2014

Sec 1 Reporting Day

Today is Secondary 1 Reporting Day. Both Marieann and I were at her new school by 8:15am.
The Principal's Address started at 8:30am promptly. By 9:30am, I was queuing up to buy Marieann's Sec 1 textbooks and other school materials. I managed to get the books within 20 minutes. By the time I was done with buying the books, the queue for uniforms was extremely LONG! Thank goodness, my father was already queuing up while we were queuing for the books. He is the seasoned shopper in the family lol. :P 
By 10:40am, we were back home. However, I had to go back to school again to change the size of the new uniforms as they were slightly too big for Marieann. We are really thankful that we live close by to her new school. :) A mere 10 minutes' distance by car/ bus. :)
Marieann's new secondary school

No comments: