making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Hobbit and The Lights

On Chrsitmas Eve, we had a great girls' afternoon/ night out (my mom, my girls, my friend and myself). It has been ages since we all watched a movie together. What is better than to watch an epic movie?! We watched The Hobbit at Lido. It was great! Time passed really quickly and we hardly registered that it was almost 3 hours for the movie. Somehow I wanted more! :) We all agreed it was the best movie of the year for us. It was emotional for me too as it is the last Middle Earth movie.Wonder when they will start the remake of The Lord of the Rings...about time haha :P 
The Hobbit trailer (uploaded by Warner Bros. Pictures)

We walked home after our dinner in the cool weather (after the rain) and saw the pretty Christmas lights along Orchard Road.
Christmas Sweets from some sweet colleagues of mine. :)

No comments: