making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 30 January 2015

Early Bird...

opens the classroom doors! That is the case for Marieann. 
She has been going to school early for the past four days. When I asked her, she said that she is the Key IC. I was thinking to myself "she is the what?". She explained that she is in charge of the classroom keys and she has to be in school early to open the classroom doors or her classmates would not be able to get into class. I asked her how long will she be in charge of opening the classroom doors. She replied until she is tired of it. Looks like it may be her responsibility for the rest of the year since we live so near to school haha. 
Marieann is happy being the Key IC. I am happy that she is happy and for her to take on some responsibility. She is growing up! :)

No comments: