making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 13 February 2015

Roundtable

I attended my first Journals Editorial Roundtable 2015 organised by Taylor & Francis since becoming a Review Editor last March. It was an eye opener for me to hear of some of the antics desperate authors do! I certainly have benefited from the session! :) 
Lunch was provided and it was an eye opener for me too! Never expected such a sumptuous meal! But then it is at Goodwood Park Hotel so it has its standards! :P The soup, Veloute of Wild Forest Mushroom was delicious. In between food, I was chatting to my colleague from my organisation. We hardly see each other on campus so it was a good chance to catch up. :)
My choice of main: Pan Fried Sea bass with Lemon Dill Sabayon. Yum!
Dessert: Pistachio Parfait with Sesame Tuile. Heaven!!

No comments: