making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 March 2015

Irrational Worry?

I was asking where would the girls want to go for holiday this June as next year, we will not be going away because it's PSLE year for Juliane. Juliane was excitedly telling me she wanted to go here and there. On the other hand, Marieann said she will only go overseas in 2016! I was surprised. Why? Is there a difference between 2015 and 2016? 
Upon probing, she told me she doesn't want to fly because of all the plane crashes in 2014. Wow, I didn't realise she was keeping tabs on the plane crashes. I tried to tell her that plane crashes are rare as compared to car crashes but she was adamant and would rather forgo overseas holiday this year.
Ok it may be an irrational worry but I am impressed with her resolve.

No comments: