making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 9 April 2015

I am "Outrageous"?!

Hmm, this is one Blogthings quiz result which I am not exactly in agreement with. Ok, it is not me but it might fit the other 3 of my family members who are born in October - my mother and my two nephews lol.
You Are Outrageous
You've had a big personality for as long as you can remember, and you don't tone it down for anyone.
You are smart, charming, and influential. People often look to you to see how to act.

You have leader or star potential... or both! You light up a room, and you have the personality to back up your first impression.
You can be a bit of a perfectionist, and you are very blunt. When you praise or criticize something, you mean every word.
The first part is totally not me but the last part of the second paragraph is definitely me. I can be a bit of a perfectionist and I am very blunt.

No comments: