making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

Here's wishing everyone who is a mother, in all ways and manners, 
A Happy Mother's Day 2015!
(Source: http://revitfactory.com/happy-mothers-day-religious-greetings/)
To my mother who is now in Taiwan visiting her family:
I am thankful for your unconditional love. 
Without you, there would be no me!
Though I may not say it aloud or often enough, 
I truly appreciate and value all that you have done for me while I was growing up
and continues to do so while I am growing older now, including looking after my daughters.
Thank you very much. I love you. 
Hope you have a wonderful day full of smiles, happiness and love. 

To my sister-in-law in UK:
Happy Mother's Day. 
Hope the boys give you the best surprise ever today!

Here are my girls and I on Mother's Day 2015. 
Thank you, Marieann and Juliane for your Mother's Day wishes. I love you both very much.
The girls monkeying around with my phone
Card and Carnation from my girls

No comments: