making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 12 July 2015

Teacher-Student Meeting

I met up with two of my students from Primary 4 Prudence 1998 late this evening at 8:15pm, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Raffles City. It was arranged last minute as I happened to be on Facebook late Friday night when I read that Nicole Sze-to is going to be in Singapore for the weekend. Guess as their ex-teacher, they couldn't say no to meeting up haha.:P
Hot Chocolate and Apple Crumble (extremely sweet)
Nicole and Xue Ting, my 4P 1998 students! :)
It was fun catching with both Nicole and Wee Xue Ting over what has happened since I left SCGS and what they have been doing. We didn't part until close to 10pm. I hope to get to meet up with more of my students and catch up on what they are doing now. :)

No comments: