making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 8 August 2015

My Student's Wedding at Chijmes

On 8 August 2015 (8815), my Primary 4 Prudence 1998 student, Yen Ling invited me to be a witness at her beautiful wedding to Chen Heng Qing at Chijmes and the wedding lunch reception. 
I left for Chijmes early as it was raining heavily and I didn't want to be late for the wedding ceremony at10:30am. I was really lucky to get a cab at the first call. :) The perks of being early - I arrived at 9:30am, just in time to watch my student, Yen Ling doing a rehearsal. I was also surprised to see two more of my students, Ingrid (4P 1998) and Ying Ying (3P 1997). I had some photo opportunities with my students as well as around the wedding venue. 
The wedding rehearsal: Yen Ling and her father
My 4P 1998 student, Ingrid and I
My 3P 1997 student, Ying Ying and I
The wedding favour, a "Cute as a Button" soap
The wedding ceremony is beautiful. The bride is beautiful. 
The bride and the father of the bride
Prayer of Blessing
Marriage Vows
Exchange of Rings 
Signing of Marriage Certificate
Mr & Mrs Chen Heng Qing
Thank you speeches
Photo with the beautiful bride and groom 
I am really happy for Yen Ling that she has found her best friend and soulmate to accompany her in this life. Thank you, Yen Ling for inviting me. It is my great honour to see my student embark in the next phase of her life. I wish you and Heng Qing a wonderful and blissful life together!
A few photos of Chijmes before heading home. :)


No comments: