making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 10 August 2015

Post National Day Holiday

It is the day after National Day, another public holiday as it replaced National Day falling on Sunday. Juliane and I went to Food for Thought, Singapore Botanic Gardens for lunch. Marieann refused to go with us and she's smart because it started raining while I was ordering food. I decided to try local fare and ordered chicken laksa and iced rose bundung ripple latte. OMG, I almost died from the spiciness. No idea what I was thinking when I made my order! :P 
Juliane's kid meal
After our lunch, the rain had stopped. We walked around the garden to admire nature and to walk off our lunch. :)
A visit to the Singapore Botanic Gardens is a nice end to the National Day Jubilee Weekend. :)

No comments: