making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 September 2015

General Election 2015: Polling Day

At 8:13am, I have voted! This is the first time I am voting even though I was of legal age many years ago because I happened to be in Tanjong Pagar GRC.
Being my first voting, it is both an exciting and solemn experience. GE2015 is special for me because I finally get to vote and make my voice heard through that one vote. I am at last a true Singaporean with this act of voting. :)
My polling station, RGS (Secondary)
My first GE polling card. It is going to be framed. :)
After voting, I relaxed by having a good breakfast at Singapore Botanic Gardens.
French toast with bacon
I will be staying up late to watch the results. The girls are also watching with me. :)

No comments: