making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Life's Simple Pleasures VI/ Childhood Memories

Simple pleasures of life - seeing the Milo van/truck at my counselling school!!! Can you imagine the happiness I felt?! I never ran so fast to the Milo van besides every Sports Day when I was in school. :P The Milo uncle even posed for me!
The Milo Uncle and van/truck before the students and I swarmed it
My second cup of Milo! 
Somehow the tiny Milo cup makes one crave for Milo even more haha. I only drank two cups of Milo but I have seen the students going back for 3rd, 4th and xxth cups of Milo! I think my classmates and I used to do that too when we were students ourselves haha. :P 
The Milo van/truck is definitely a fond childhood memory for me! How many of you remember it? :)

No comments: