making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 13 September 2015

STGCC 2015

There's nothing more fun than attending STGCC which happens once a year. I can be a child again, ogling at all the figurines of superheroes of my childhood, rushing to take photos of and with cosplayers, buying all the wonderful art works that catches my eyes. :)
Toys
Transformers
LOTR
Superheroes
Yes, I consider Captain Caveman a superhero too! :)
Star Wars forever!

Cosplayers
He's funny! He's having FUN!
Respect! A lady is cosplaying as Bumble Bee!!
My favourite - Star Wars
Hiro Hamada of Big Hero 6 :)
Corpse Bride. Impressive!
Ok technically not a cosplayer
Artist Alley
My favourite artists - Mari & Emily! 
Camilla D'ericco and her beautiful art works
Sonny Liew & Chan Shiaun
Purrballs - all things cats! :)
Agnes Garbowska
Adam Hughes
My ex-student, Shawna and I
It has been great fun. I also managed to catch up with my ex-student, Shawna which was wonderful. Andrea, pity I didn't see you but see you at STGCC 2016. :)
My goodies
From Purrballs
From k, Psychocookie
From Kush Kush + Mari Brand
Art works + sketch by Camilla D'ericco

No comments: