making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 15 October 2015

My Student's Wedding at The Sanctuary Barker Road Methodist Church

I am invited to my 1998 Primary 4 Prudence, Amanda Poo's wedding on this 15th day of October 2015. 
It is a really different experience at Amanda's wedding to Tan Guo Rong. I have never laughed so hard at a church wedding to the point that I thought I was really rude. :P But the great humour from the wedding couple just cracked me up. Amanda, you still the same as you were when I taught you in Primary 4!
The bridesmaid, Orphelia is my 1997 3P student :)
The beautiful bride, Amanda Poo
Funniest thank you speeches I have ever heard from a wedding couple! :D
My students, Amanda and Orphelia :)
A cupcake as a thank you gift to all guests. I missed out on the bubble tea gift :P
Amanda, thank you so much for inviting me to witness this important milestone in your life. I think I must have done something right when I taught you way back in 1998! :P I am very happy for you. Wishing you and Guo Rong great Happiness and Love together! :)

No comments: